While we've all been observing the city's Stay-at-Home orders, we feel so lucky to have our dogs, cats, bunnies, and other furry friends around us to keep our spirit high. They are grateful we are home, and giving them a little extra attention!
It should come as no surprise that we're big animal lovers at TIVOL. Cathy Tivol's beloved dog Emma even has free rein of the store. All of the staff look forward to that time of the day when Emma comes to visit their office. Most of our TIVOL family have their own furry loved ones at home, and many are rescues!
This is why we are so proud to introduce our new TIVOL Pet Name Tags, available in store, or online!
$75.00 of each pet tag purchase will go directly to KC Pet Project!
In case you are not familiar with KC Pet Project, here is a little bit about them:
- KC Pet Project is a 501c3, nonprofit charitable organization operating the Kansas City, Missouri Animal Shelter. They care for over 10,000 animals a year and work collaboratively with Animal Control and other animal welfare organizations to increase the number of homeless pets adopted, and focus on lifesaving programs promoting pet retention, identification, lost pet reunions, and pet ownership education throughout the community.
- Their mission is to lead the way in creating a compassionate, safe community for pets and people through progressive lifesaving programs and services, community resources, and educational opportunities.
- The purpose of the Kansas City Pet Project is to facilitate the placement of homeless pets into suitable homes; to establish and maintain an animal shelter for Kansas City, MO; to maintain associated procedures which promote: the health and welfare of pets in our care, prevention of unplanned litters, pet retention and reunification of lost pets to their owners; to increase public safety by addressing issues related to irresponsible pet owners and dangerous animals. They are keenly focused on optimal lifesaving and creating a No Kill Community in the Kansas City Metro.
Curious about what you will get when you purchase a pet name tag?
These sterling silver pet name tags are fully customizable and are available in 2 sizes:
- Small | Recommended for pets under 40 lbs.
- Large | Recommended for pets over 40 lbs.
When ordering, simply give your sales associate the name of your pet, as well as one or two contact phone numbers. We know it is so important to have a phone number on each tag, in case your furry loved one ever gets lost. If ordering online, just enter this same information into the note field of the shopping cart. A TIVOL representative will confirm all of your information before we begin the engraving process.
Because these are individually customized, please allow 5-7 days for completion. Once complete, you can pick up in store, or we will ship to your home.
You love rocking your TIVOL jewelry around town, your pet should feel just as wonderful! They'll look great, and you'll be supporting an amazing local organization that helps thousands of animals every year.
Want more details? Click below to get the scoop on both Small and Large names tags.
For any questions about TIVOL's pet name tags, or for ways to get more involved with KC Pet Project, email email@example.com.
- The TIVOL Team