This year Penny Preville might be staying home, but you can still join her for a Spring Trunk Show experience. Shop all of her latest designs, virtually!
TIVOL will host Virtual Trunk Show Appointments Thursday April 30th and Friday May 1st!
We know it has been hard being cooped up in the house for such a a long time, we wanted to help put a little pep in your step just in time for Mother's Day. Have a mimosa, bring your mom, or bring a friend! We want this to be a fun way to feel like you got out of the house for a while.
Reserve a Zoom appointment with Penny Preville herself, along with a TIVOL sales associate! Simply email your personal sales associate, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also wanted to give you a little sneak peak at some awesome designs that will be featured in the truck show! Check them out below!
The options above are so lovely and feminine. They could easily be worn every day, or dressed up for a night out on the town!
These statement earrings are bolder, but still feature the delicate details Penny Preville is known for!
New Pendants - great for Mother's Day!
A mother has many roles and fulfills many needs throughout her life. She is dedicated, devoted, ever-loving and “all-knowing”. What better way to celebrate her talents? Chronicle her personal achievements with Penny's beautiful, jeweled pendants - to be worn alone or stacked together like charms.
Left to Right:
- The Protector - Inspired by the ancient Greek evil eye, this medallion symbolizes protection & safety. To honor the mother who protects and defends; forever the eternal guardian.
- The Nurturer - Inspired by ancient wheels, this medallion symbolizes order & routine. Protecting, restoring & maintaining order. To honor the mother who continues to shape us, who fosters growth and inspires us.
- The Provider - Inspired by ancient padlocks, this medallion symbolizes power & security. The moon inscription represents compassion & connections with others. The star represents enlightenment & divine guidance. To honor the matriarch; the mother who enlightens. She never fails to offer what others around her need.
- The Giver - Inspired by engraveable keepsakes, this medallion symbolizes strength & exudes elegance & refinement. To honor the mother who, when given the chance, will always sacrifice of herself to provide for her loved ones.
- The Healer - Inspired by the tranquil beauty of the lotus flower, this medallion symbolizes enlightenment, peace & rebirth. To honor the mother who can solve any problem; a recurrent source of wisdom in troubling times.
Check out even more styles by Penny Preville below!
Schedule an appointment to check out these pieces and many more! All you have to do is speak with your TIVOL sales associate or email email@example.com!
We look forward to virtually having you at TIVOL!
- The TIVOL Team