SALES and REPAIRS are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) TIVOL will gladly accept the return or exchange for items purchased (excluding special orders or customer orders) when accompanied with the original receipt up to 30 days after purchase. All credit card returns are to be issued to the same credit card used for the original purchase. All cash or check returns will be refunded by check within IO days of the return. Items must be in new condition. Special orders, custom orders, engraved merchandise and merchandise that has been sized, altered, shows wear, or watches that have been worn are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Up to a 10% restocking fee will apply if certificates, boxes or warranties are not returned with the merchandise.
2) If the customer requests that TIVOL ship their merchandise or repair out of the state of Missouri or Kansas, and no sales tax is collected from the customer at the time of the sale, the customer may be required by law of the state of the customer's residence to file a sales/usage tax return and pay said tax. The customer understands this potential tax liability and agrees to hold TIVOL harmless of said tax liability now, or in the future, regarding the merchandise noted on front of this receipt.
3) By accepting the customer’s watch or jewelry, TIVOL agrees to bear the risk of casualty losses and thefts covered by the insurance of TIVOL while in our possession until it is returned to the customer. Customer agrees that if there is such an insured loss or theft, customer's sole remedy will be for TIVOL to replace the lost or damaged item with an item of like kind and quality to customer's reasonable satisfaction and customer hereby waives all other claims against TIVOL. TIVOL is not responsible for the damage to customer's items during attempted repairs resulting from the fact that the items are of a brittle, fragile or unstable nature.
4) All colored gemstones are enhanced unless otherwise specifically noted in the description on the reverse side. Many enhancements are permanent and undetectable, but some enhancements can become unstable and/or detectable in the future. TIVOL shall not be liable for any reduction in value or other damage caused by an enhancement that becomes unstable or detectable.
5) The description of customer's items on the reverse side of this invoice does not constitute a guarantee from TIVOL of the condition of genuineness of the items. All items are subject to further examination for genuineness, gemological treatment and/or enhancement.
6) TIVOL may deliver the articles described in this invoice to any person bearing this invoice, or receipt pertaining to said repair.
7) Except for items repaired at the risk of the customer pursuant to paragraph 9 below, the TIVOL liability for these items, which may be damaged during attempted repairs, is limited to lesser of (i) the actual cost to repair or replace the item with an item of like kind and quality, or (ii) the value that is stated on the reverse side, or if no value is stated, $500.00. In no event shall the TIVOL liability exceed $25,000.00, that is even if the item cannot be replaced.
8) All items that are antique, or contain materials of a fragile or brittle nature are accepted by TIVOL for repair at the risk of the customer and the customer bears the risk of damage to all such items. TIVOL shall have no responsibility for damage to such items.
9) A minimum charge may be charged on any repair.
IO) TIVOL abides by all United Nations and United States policies, including the Kimberley Process, regarding the import of gems and metals.